Supply Chain Finance
Growth and success are stated objectives of your company. Macroeconomic fluctuations, volatile exchange rates and changes in the price of commodities have always influenced your company's cost and risk profile. In addition, you are increasingly confronted with the ever greater globalisation of your supply chain and the need to deal with the introduction of technical, digital solutions.
Professional supply chain management ("SCM") provides an answer to these challenges. Along with optimising logistics processes, the financial aspects of all actors in the supply chain also play a central role. With NORD/LB's innovative supply chain finance solutions, the idea of a consistent value chain is also at the heart of financing issues.
Join us in opening up alternative sources of financing to optimise the cash flows along your supply chain and thus achieve competitive advantages over competitors. Increase your financing power from within in a targeted way and focus not only on your own strengths, but also those of your suppliers and customers in order to increase your own competitiveness.
Optimise your working capital, e.g. through our receivables purchase or reverse factoring programmes, and release tied-up capital to make the most of your company's financial leeway. In addition, improve your balance sheet structure with a positive impact on important company key figures, and thus on your rating and the associated financing costs.
We offer you:
- Receivables purchases (individual receivables and/or portfolios)
- Reverse factoring
- Platform-based supply chain finance programmes/dynamic discounting
- Borrowing base financing
- Individually structured purchasing and sales financing
Your benefits at a glance:
- Release of liquidity tied up in working capital and the supply chain
- Optimisation of your balance sheet structure
- Reduction in your financing costs
- Strengthening of your strategically important suppliers
- Optimisation of financial flows along the entire supply chain
- Enhancement of internal financing margins
- Increase your business value and profitability
Corporate Customers | Head, Supply Chain Finance