Would you like to secure successful capital resources and stable balance sheet structures for your company? Successful companies use the entire spectrum of innovative financing components. A promissory note is an alternative financing instrument with a high level of flexibility and is an established product.
A promissory note enables the bundling of individual loans under a uniform documentation, which is distributed among several investors.
This financing alternative allows you quick access to a capital market orientation, and also protects existing credit lines from your core banks and generally does not require collateral.
We offer promissory notes for the following financing reasons:
- General corporate financing
- Refinancing of financial liabilities due
- Diversification/expansion of the investor/lender base
- Relief of existing credit lines of core banks
- Expansion financing
- Green finance: financing of "green“ and/or sustainable measures via green or ESG-linked promissory notes
- Savings in issuance and management costs (compared to bonds)
- Proximity to the capital markets for companies not eligible for issuance (without external rating)
- Medium-term financing without further earmarking
- Easily structured and flexible contract documentation
- Increase in awareness on the capital market with corresponding relief for subsequent transactions
- Discretion and confidentiality (compared to bonds) on request; exclusion of certain investors possible