Personal, award-winning and tailored to your wishes
Active portfolio management across all asset classes
Our aim is to invest your assets in the capital markets with the best possible return. In doing so, we pursue an active portfolio management approach in individual asset management (IAM) in the asset classes of equities, bonds and liquidity. Our approach is designed to protect your investments from excessive fluctuations (volatility) in order to reduce the risk of loss for your portfolio. Aggressive investment strategies or leveraged financial instruments are not considered in our individual asset management.
You choose the direction
As part of our individual asset management, you can choose between various components in the area of equities, bonds and liquidity. You also determine the bandwidths according to which we invest in these asset classes for you.
We manage your individual portfolio according to the selected strategy and jointly defined binding agreements. We focus on continuous monitoring and active management of your assets.
This individual support and management of your assets is possible from a volume of EUR 500,000. For smaller amounts, we offer the opportunity to invest in our four wealth management funds (SIP® funds), which reflect our different strategies. Here you invest in asset management in the fund wrap.
Award-winning asset management
The basis of all investment decisions made by our portfolio managers is NORD/LB research, which has won awards time and again for years.
Our active portfolio management is not only very successful, it is also recognised by independent experts. For many years now, in cooperation with Handelsblatt, the trade magazine Elite Report has picked us out as among the top asset managers in the German-speaking world. An award we are proud of.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us or read our IAM brochure (german only).
Opportunities and risks of asset management
- Price increases in the equity segment due to market, industry and company-related factors
- Exchange rate opportunities in the bond segment due to changes in interest rates and debtor credit rating
- Risk diversification through global investment in equities, interest-bearing securities and money market assets
- Broad diversification by company, country and sector in the equity segment
- Broad diversification by debtor and maturity in the bond segment
- Objective selection and weighting of all financial instruments based on fundamental and technical analyses
- Price losses due to changes in the value of investments in the equity and/or bond segment
- The value of managed assets may fall below the initial value (no capital guarantee)
- Rising interest rates on the capital market can lead to price losses on interest-bearing investments
- A deterioration in the credit rating (up to payment default) of individual bond debtors (e.g. states or companies) can lead to price losses in the bond segment
- Supply and demand-related restrictions on the tradability of financial instruments can lead to the permanent or temporary inability to sell investments or only at prices that are not in line with the market
- Additional incidental costs incurred (transaction costs, commissions) can affect performance
Your contact persons