Originator Aviation Finance (m/f/x)
Who we are
Our bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Germany. Our core business areas are dealing with corporate clients, private and commercial clients, including private banking as well as special financing in the energy and infrastructure sectors, aircraft financing and commercial property financing. We are well-positioned, maintaining a regional focus at the same time as an international presence. We do business in a stable, sustainable manner with high awareness of risk. Our employees command expertise, reliability and high-performance across the board. What can you expect? Freedom to perform in an environment that includes family-friendly HR policy with innovative work-life offers. Because: We know fair cooperation is indispensable.
What we are looking for
For our offices in Hanover or London, we are looking for you as Originator Aviation Finance with technical expertise in the field of Aviation Finance & Investment Solutions.
- Acquisition of and account management for airlines and leasing companies at management level in the EMEA region
- Structuring of new loan transactions
- Cooperation with our distribution team on outplacement activities and with credit risk management on new business transactions
- Understanding and analysis of aircraft lease contracts
- Handling of restructurings in cooperation with our restructuring unit
- Representation of the department in internal project works
- Performance of international business trips (client visits, conferences etc.)
- Further development of the aviation product catalogue in cooperation with the direct report and credit risk management
What you bring
- Completed apprenticeship as a banker with qualified further trainings (trainee program and/or business administration/ legal/ aerospace university degree).
- Several years of experience in structuring and implementing complex financing structures
- Several years of experience in dealing with aircraft leasing contracts and their technical interpretation (e.g. return conditions, end-of-lease compensation, regular monitoring of the technical condition of the financed aircraft)
- Motivated team player with excellent analytical and communication skills and distinctive intrinsic motivation
- High level of commitment
- Fluent in spoken and written business English
Please send us your complete application via e-mail (max. 5 MB), stating the reference number, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
For initial contact, Lena Herbst will be happy to assist you at +49 (0) 511 3045-447 phone number or by email.