Why are you interested in interest and currency management? Every day the global market provides your company with new opportunities which you should take advantage of. At the same time the markets are becoming more dynamic.
With Online Banking you attend to your banking business whenever and wherever you want, for Online Banking is possible with any PC which has access to the internet. No additional software is required. Proven and innovative processes ensure security.
- easy to use - significant time and cost savings
- transaction queries for giro and savings accounts
- transfers in Germany and many European states
- set up, amend and delete standing orders
- buy and sell securities and manage securities portfolios
- further service: mobile phone card top-ups and electronic statements
With our modern and powerful SFirm you optimise your finance management and are no longer dependent on opening hours.
SFirm basically comprises the payment transaction and data transmission module and grows with your requirements. Due to its modular design, this banking software can be used for international transactions by corporations, medium-sized companies, tradespersons and the self-employed.
- easier domestic and international payment transactions
- convenient support for financial accounting
- efficient planning due to cash management
- optimal liquidity planning due to overview of currencies and planning data
- Evaluations carried out
- time-independent storage of account transactions
Click here for the support application form
The new EBICS standard broadens the scope of services offered by the bank. Via the internet and our SFirm banking software you can use all of the usual business processes FTAM/EU as well as additional functions. The German banking industry, formerly ZKA has created this standard with the goal of higher performance and development of security features.
- faster and cheaper data transmission with TCP/IP protocol
- easily integrated into existing customer systems
- existing business processes continue under EBICS
- modern communication via the internet - no ISDN infrastructure required
- simplified configuration of your applications
- genuine multi-bank capability via the internet due to binding and uniform standards
For further information please click here:
For customers who want currency-neutral clearing and to maintain all account details within the savings bank organisation:
- automated process within the savings bank organisation at the instigation of the central giro office
- daily and currency-neutral pooling
- zero balancing, it is also possible to agree basic amounts
For customers who want currency-neutral clearing or interest-optimised account management and maintain account details outside of the savings bank organisation:
- partially automated process for cross-bank liquidity control
- daily and currency-neutral pooling
- zero balancing and consideration of basic amounts possible
- control of liquidity in the daily treasury to achieve an optimal interest profit
- Sales projects and account information make up the foreign-currency account balance.
- The orders are transferred currency-neutral as DTE orders to the banks.
- easier liquidity control
- optimisation of interest rates
Issues and faults can pop up even with the best programmes. Here, fast and simple help is the main requirement. With NORD/LB, we provide you with a comprehensive service for everything relating to our SFirm:
Help for all kinds of questions - our hotline:
Do you have a question about the application? We would be pleased to be of assistance!
You can reach us at the number displayed on the right hand side.
On-site service for installations:
Would you like one of our experts to install our software? We would be glad to send a technician out to you who will take care of the professional installation with just a minor extra charge being incurred on your usage contract.
Note: SFirm in combination with EBICS can only be installed by our own expert staff.
Your employees will of course receive extensive training on how to use the system.
Training, whenever required:
Whether just before or after installing SFirm or maybe just to further your existing knowledge, we will be there for both you and your employees with advice, offering practice-relevant training on site. Call us on: +49 (0) 511 361-5000.
Update at the click of a button:
Even safer, faster, more user-friendly - We are constantly improving our SFirm. And you are the one who benefits: You can easily update your installation at the click of a button thanks to the Online Update module.