Why are you interested in interest and currency management? Every day the global market provides your company with new opportunities which you should take advantage of. At the same time the markets are becoming more dynamic.
Whether in the office or on the go – your access to international commodity markets.
The NORD/LB Commodity Trader is a browser-based trading platform based on the CQG system. It can be used on a PC, tablet or smartphone. When the trading functionality is activated, orders that were previously issued by phone can be placed, changed and deleted electronically by users themselves. Activating the “view only” function enables access to the order book and the exchange quoted prices – anytime and anywhere. Our export interface provides you with all the information you require in electronic form.
The NORD/LB Commodity Trader offers you:
- Realtime prices for the exchanges Euronext Commodities and EEX (other exchanges at the customer’s request)
- Coverage of a range of agricultural commodities on a range of exchanges:
- EURONEXT: wheat, maize, oilseed rape, rapeseed meal, rapeseed oil
- EEX: butter, skimmed milk powder, whey, milk, potatoes
- CBOT: wheat, maize, soy, soy meal, soy oil
- ICE: coffee, cocoa, sugar, cotton, gasoil, Brent
- Spread trading capability
- Valuation of the profit and loss and the open trade equity (market value) of the positions at real-time prices
- A complete overview of order book depth and view of your order book
- Reports (with a restricted export function)
- about open positions (net view only)
- as an account summary (overview of account)
The following points should be taken into account when using the NORD/LB Commodity Trader:
- No limit – no trade. This applies regardless of whether you are performing the transaction yourself or an employee of NORD/LB is doing so on your behalf.
- The NORD/LB Commodity Trader supports only the order types offered by the respective exchanges.
- When managing gross positions (an option in the master agreement), all orders placed electronically by the customer will be posted at the opening and can be closed either through a free closing on the same day or through a close-out at a later point that would be subject to a charge.
NORD/LB currently provides Commodity Trader on the following terms:
- Licence with real-time prices for Euronext Commodities and EEX: Per user and month: EUR 40.00
- other exchanges can be activated (normally subject to a charge)
- moreover, the following services are included in the aforementioned prices
- telephone support by NORD/LB
- extensive training offer for all users locally
The NORD/LB Commodity Trader offer you:
- real-time prices for the EURONEXT/MATIF and CBoT exchanges as well as for others
- an unrestricted view of “order book depth”
- global access to the daily order book
- optimised risk control through the display of the market values of all open positions at real-time prices
- differentiated authorisation activation for individual users
- a user-friendly trading system
- clarity of the information displayed through a simplified set-up
Our export interface “D4B-Connectivity” offers you the following additional benefits:
- Import your data directly into your ERP/WWS system
- Comparison of traded transactions and calculation of results from your positions with automation option
- Monitoring of your margin commitments, profits/losses and fees