Why are you interested in interest and currency management? Every day the global market provides your company with new opportunities which you should take advantage of. At the same time the markets are becoming more dynamic.
The NORD/LB Commodity Trader is a trading platform based on the CQG systems that can be used both from a fixed location (e.g. at the office) and also in a mobile setting. On activating the trading functions, users can issue, amend and delete orders that were previously issued by phone at their own initiative. View-only activation enables the order book and market prices to be viewed – whenever and wherever the user chooses.
The BLB Commodity Trader offers you:
- Real-time prices for the Euronext Commodities exchange
- Additional exchanges (such as the CBoT) can be activated if the customer so wishes
- Full overview of the order book depth
- No limitation to the best five or ten bid and offer prices
- Option for spread trading
- Profit and loss and open trade equity (market value) of the positions are measured at real-time prices
- Access to your order book, differentiated by:
- working (active, not yet executed) orders
- filled (executed) orders
- parked orders (prepared for activation or forwarding to the exchange)
- cancelled (deleted) orders
- exceptions (rejected) orders
- Reports (with limited export function)
- about the open positions (net view only)
- as an account summary
The following points should be noted when using the BLB Commodity Trader:
- No limit – no trade This applies to all internal (NORD/LB employees) and all external (our customers’ agents) traders as the administration of risks and limits is performed at account level.
- The NORD/LB Commodity Trader only supports the order types offered by the respective exchanges. This means for instance that it is not possible to issue an iceberg order on the MATIF.
- In terms of gross position management (option in the Master Agreement), all orders issued electronically by the customer are posted at the point of opening and can be closed out for a fee.
NORD/LB currently offers the Commodity Trader on the following terms:
- Web & mobile licence with real-time prices for Euronext Commodities: Per user per month: €40.00
- Office licence with real-time prices for Euronext Commodities:
Per user per month: €70.00
- Additional exchanges can be activated (usually for a fee!)
- The above prices also include the following services
- telephone support from BLB
- comprehensive training provision for all users at your site
The NORD/LB Commodity Trader gives you
- Real-time prices for the exchanges MATIF, CBoT and more
- Unrestricted insights of the “order book depth”
- Insights into the daily order book across all users
- Optimisation of risk by presenting the market values of all open positions at real-time prices
- The capability to implement different authentication levels for the individual users
- A user-friendly trading system to work with
- Transparency of the information presented due to the straightforward setup